Hours: Full Time
Wage: Based on Experience (extended medical avail after 3 months)
Start Date: Immediately
Seeking motivated individual to join the Galaxy Motors Colwood team as our new star Lot Attendant! We are the #1 used car dealership on Vancouver Island with 5 locations; Victoria, Duncan, Nanaimo, Courtenay.
Essentially our star Lot Attendant will be a Jack/Jill of all trades at the dealership. While specific duties may vary a bit, the general role of the Lot Attendant is to help the Sales Manager ensure that all vehicles on the lot are well maintained, in excellent working condition and clean for effective merchandising.
At Galaxy Motors we believe in promoting staff from within. Get your foot in the door with a fast growing local company with many different advancement opportunities.
- Customer Care – wash & vacuum vehicles, shuttles
- Weekly lot wash – ensuring all vehicles & lot are presentable to our customers and ready for purchase
- Dropping off & picking up vehicles from various locations
- Pick up & delivering parts
- Preparing Sold vehicles for delivery to client
- Clean drivers license
- Positive Attitude & Willingness to learn
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to drive manual transmission
- Ability to take direction
No phone calls please. Only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.