Hours: Full Time
Wage: Commission $50-$100k/year (extended medical avail after 3 months)
Start Date: Immediately
Brand new building, same great company! Over 150 vehicles available for sale. Access to over 750 vehicles. Galaxy Motors Duncan, a busy used car dealer selling over 50 vehicles a month is looking to add to the team! Tires of new car dealerships? Come in and see the benefits of working with Galaxy Motors, The #1 independent used car dealer.
If you are ambitious, goal oriented, and looking for the opportunity for career development within a dynamic and exceptional team, with limitless income potential, look no further.
Galaxy Motors has been servicing Vancouver Island and British Columbia for over 25 years; we are dedicated to doing things smarter, better and faster than our competition, while providing the best value and service to our clients. We are leaders in not only volume, but exceeding customer expectations and have the proven ability to adjust our business to account for changing market trends.
Our Duncan location is currently looking to add to its professional sales force, and is looking for experienced, dynamic, goal oriented candidates. We provide a huge inventory, the best management team, a friendly work environment, and the opportunity for advancement within the organization. We will stress the importance of meeting objectives, representation of the Galaxy Motors brand and expect the best customer service for our clients.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you are responsible for the following:
- Plan & organize your own daily sales activity to secure new business
- Follow up with clientele to ensure everything is ok with their new purchase
- Notify clients of upcoming special sales events
- Unlocking/Locking vehicles on lot at open and close
- Fill in all required paperwork for deal to present to Sales Manager for processing
- Inform customers of additional services we offer
- Team player
- Professional, creative and dynamic presence with the ability to communicate with people at all levels.
- Ability to clearly and enthusiastically present information
- Ability to think on your feet and be a creative problem solver
- Above average knowledge of automotive brands and their product offerings
- Interpersonal & Relationship building skills
- Attention to detail
- Valid drivers license
- VSA license an asset but not required
Resumes accepted in person at 7329 Trans Canada Highway or email in confidence to Phil Garnett, Sales Manager. No phone calls please.