Vancouver Island, BC
An exciting new position is available at our Nanaimo location! If you are detailed orientated and are interested in a career in the automotive industry we would like to hear from you.
Reporting to the Inventory Manager the Vehicle Photographer/Administration position is responsible for the following:
- Taking photos of new vehicles and uploading to our web pages for Nanaimo location.
- Uploading photos and data via AUTOFEEDS
- Updating and auditing inventory records in PBS software system ARISTOGOLD
- Perform regular audits to ensure vehicles are showing correctly on our website, AutoTrader, and Used, CarGurus Everywhere.
- Administration duties include; scanning, filing, answering phones/emails
- Photography experience, uploading and working with batches of images –Familiar with uploading photos to desktop and creating folders to store them
- Good organizational skills
- Driver’s License – Class 5 / able to drive a manual transmission
- Have own vehicle and be able to travel between locations
- Be proficient in EXCEL (building spreadsheets)
- Familiar with Microsoft Office – Gmail, creating files/folders
- Knowledge of PBS operating system is an asset but not required
- Vehicle knowledge is an asset but not required
- Administration experience is an asset
- Shows initiative, able to work independently
- Detail oriented and observant
- Collaborative team-member with strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Hours: Full time 32-40 hrs/week
Wage: Based on Experience (extended medical avail. after 3 months)
Start Date: Immediately
Please send CV or resume, and a cover letter to help us understand why you’re a good fit for our team.No phone calls, please. Deadline for applications is January 31st, 2019.