Salary: $31.00 to $33.00 /hour
An exciting new position is available! We are currently expanding and are looking for a new technician for our team.
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders efficiently.
- Diagnose and repair vehicles including flushes, oil changes, tires (mount & balance), brakes, tune-ups, alignments etc.
- Provide labour (time) estimates for additional automotive repairs.
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs, in a non-technical manner to advisors and or customers when asked
- Learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to keep up with rapidly changing automotive technology. (Extra diagnostic training courses are provided and mandatory for all non- Red seal technicians)
- Inspect and test vehicles, record findings so that necessary repairs can be made
- Properly log in and out of your workday, as well your current vehicles and assigned work
- Red Seal Journeyman
- 4 yrs previous experience in the automotive service industry
- Experience with computers processing work orders
- Extensive knowledge of both import & domestic vehicles
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume shop
- Dealership experience a plus
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Must have a clean valid drivers licence
- Team-oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge shop equipment & tools such as wheel & tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, etc.
- Knowledge of PBS operating system is an asset but not required
Please send resume and cover letter
No phone calls, please