Stop working at a dead-end job!!!
We are looking for someone who wants to build a career in an ever growing industry, with multiple opportunities. Do you have the drive to learn? We believe in Training Training Training because the more you know the more we grow. We want the best of the best and will help you be the best of the best.
We are currently looking for a Receptionist/Admin Assistant/Superstar;we are looking for that person with a passion for customer service, vehicles and photography!
Sunday – Thursday (off Friday/Saturday)
The Receptionist/Admin Assistant position is responsible for the following:
- Administration duties include; scanning, filing, answering phones/emails, greeting customers, creating reports, posting Accounts Payable invoices, inventory control
- Assisting Salespeople and Management when needed
- Taking photos of new vehicles and uploading to our web pages for Colwood
- Administration experience and customer service experience required
- Photography experience, uploading and working with batches of images -Familiar with uploading photos to desktop and creating folders to store them
- Good organizational skills
- Interest in Social Media
- Access to a Smartphone
- Driver’s License – Class 5
- Be proficient in EXCEL preferred, enjoy building spreadsheets (like anyone enjoys that)
- Familiar with Microsoft Office – Gmail, creating files/folders
- Knowledge of PBS operating system is an asset but not required
- Vehicle knowledge is an asset but not required
- Comfortable to perform tasks in all weather
- Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to perform repetitive motion tasks, manual dexterity
- Vision abilities required include close, distance and depth perception
Hours: Full time 32-40 hrs/week
Wage: Based on Experience (extended medical avail. after 3 months)
Start Date: Immediately
Please include both resume and cover letter in your application to help us understand why you’re a good fit for our team, incomplete applications will not be considered. No phone calls, please.