GALAXY MOTORS SERVICE DEPARTMENT – COLWOOD LOCATION
(Position is Tuesday – Saturday)
Wage: Based on Experience (extended medical avail after 3 months)
Start Date: Immediately
Our high volume service department in Colwood is seeking a motivated individual to join the Galaxy Motors team! We are the #1 used car dealership on Vancouver Island and our service department is growing.
**This is not an apprentice/mechanic position
Reporting to the Service Manager, the Shop Hand is responsible for the following:
- Have a meticulous eye for perfection, commitment to quality work and enjoy cleaning vehicles.
- Customer Care – wash/vacuum recently serviced vehicles
- Tracking time and work completed in computer systems.
- Keeping up with high volume shop.
- Sweep & wash floors in shop Assist technicians when needed
- Picking up & dropping off vehicles at various locations around Victoria
- Pick up and deliver parts
- Organizing vehicles on the service lot
- Fueling vehicles
- Mount/Balance tires (depending on experience)
- Lube/Oil changes (depending on experience)
Clean drivers license
Automotive experience recommended
Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Ability to drive manual transmission
No phone calls, please.